The other night Peyton and I decided to bake some banana bread. Peyton absolutely loves banana bread, and I have to admit I really like it too!
I got so many comments and requests for the recipe… that I decided to make this my Friday food blog!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do… It’s actually very easy to make… It does not require a lot of time other than the baking! I would love to hear her each and everybody’s feedback on this.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan
- Combine all ingredients together in bowl, mix together on medium speed until everything is completely mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean, about 1 hour
As always please check for any and all food allergies! We love to bake from scratch and are always looking for other recipes to try! If you have any you would like to share we would love to try them!
Also, if you would like to become a guest Blogger I am always looking for Guest Bloggers… Please reach out!
Have an awesome day and thanks for reading my blog